sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

MUSIC - "TELL ME WHY" - DECLAN GALBRAIGT








Declan Galbraigt- "Tell Me Why" - a children's tribute


This version contains ADDITIONAL images children at war
where the original edit has too much blank-black spaces.
This images are real and happen across the world.
For who I've weeping everyday and night,
who may sick and hunger, who may fear and feeling scare, and one, who still living or in ways to heaven



"Lord, I couldnt help my self begging to you,
In the name of love, and peace,
with gracious bless & pray from all of my heart,
in weakness
I plead you to save our children,
I'll not stop loving you, dear Lord and my children."



Credits

"Tell Me Why" is taken from "Declan" album, Declan Galbraith.

Copyrights Liberty EMI, Xenex Records Images resource
from Flickr, Getty Images, AFP, Google, Internet, etc copyrights reserve for them Disclaimer
This is my devotion taken from Declan song "Tell Me Why".
I held no credits or profits, just attentionfor HOPE, a calling for PEACE.
This is for my children, our children -zealogix (aka michealangelo)

Nenhum comentário: